Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation: The capitalized terms herein are endowed with the meanings attributed to them below.
- “You” denotes the individual accessing or employing the services, whether on personal behalf or as a legal entity.
- “Company” pertains to Great Canadian Debt Relief Inc., situated at 1338 Wellington Street West Ottawa K1Y 3B7.
- “Affiliate” signifies an entity under the control of or jointly controlled with a party, wherein “control” signifies ownership of over 50% of shares, equity interest, or securities enabling director election.
- “Account” refers to an exclusive account generated to access our services.
- “Website” corresponds to Great Canadian Debt Relief’s online platform.
- “Service” encapsulates the Website.
- “Country” denotes Canada.
- “Service Provider” denotes any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company. This encompasses third-party entities or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate services, execute services on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Company’s offerings, or assist the Company in analyzing service usage.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” alludes to websites or social network websites enabling users to log in or establish accounts to access the services.
- “Personal Data” pertains to information connected to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Cookies” designates diminutive files positioned on devices, holding details of your browsing history and other functions.
- “Usage Data” pertains to data gathered automatically, generated by the services or the Service infrastructure (e.g., duration of a page visit).
GCDR acquires voluntarily submitted information such as name, contact details, financial information, and pertinent particulars concerning debt relief requirements. We collect this data when you complete our online form, communicate via phone or email, or interact on our website or social media channels. Personally identifiable information may encompass:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account details for Service payments.
We neither vend nor exchange personal data to external entities. Nevertheless, we may share information with service providers and third-party partners to facilitate website operations, service delivery, and communication. These entities are obliged to uphold data confidentiality and security and are authorized to employ shared data solely for designated purposes.
Data Storage and Security:
Personal information is stored on secure servers, fortified by industry-standard security measures to thwart unauthorized access, utilization, or disclosure. Although we exert every effort to ensure data security, no security approach is entirely immune, and we cannot ensure unequivocal data security.
Device Information: This entails device Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version.
Visited Pages: We log visited pages on our Service, accompanied by visit date and time.
Time Spent: We monitor time spent on our Service pages.
Unique Identifiers: We accumulate unique device identifiers, including a mobile device’s distinct ID.
Diagnostic Data: We amass diagnostic data to refine our Service.
Mobile Device Information: If Service access is via a mobile device, we may gather data such as mobile device category, mobile operating system, and mobile browser type.
Usage Data serves to heighten user experience and bolster Service quality. This data remains confidential and is not disclosed to third parties unless mandated by law. Through Service use, you consent to Usage Data collection as described. If in disagreement, refrain from Service usage.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies:
To augment your Service experience, we utilize tracking technologies like cookies, which retain your preferences and activities. Cookies are minute text files stored on your device via websites. You can deactivate cookies in your browser, but be aware that certain Service features might be impaired without them. We may employ web beacons (clear gifs) to scrutinize site traffic and user interaction. Additionally, we enlist analytics services such as Google Analytics to scrutinize Service utilization anonymously. Information acquired through tracking technologies remains confidential and is only divulged as required by law.
Use of Personal Data:
Your privacy is of utmost significance, and we deploy your personal data as follows:
- Service Provision: Your personal data is used to offer the services provided by our Service. This may encompass data like your name, email address, and payment information.
- Customer Support: Personal data is employed to respond to queries and furnish customer support.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, your personal data may be utilized to dispatch marketing communications like newsletters and promotional offers.
- Data Analytics: Personal data is deployed to assess how our Service is employed and to enhance its functionality. Collected data is anonymous and bereft of personal specifics.
- Legal Obligations: In compliance with legal requirements like court orders or law enforcement requests, personal data may be disclosed. Your personal data will not be employed for purposes contradictory to those for which it was collected, except when stipulated by law.
We institute fitting security measures to protect personal data and forestall unauthorized access, usage, or disclosure. By employing our Service, you agree to the deployment of your personal data as described. If you dissent, abstain from Service utilization.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Personal Data Disclosure:
In instances of business transactions like mergers, acquisitions, or asset sales, your Personal Data may be transferred, preceded by notice. In certain situations, the Company may be obliged to reveal your Personal Data in response to legal requirements, such as court orders or valid requests from public authorities (e.g., courts or government agencies).
Other Legal Requirements:
The Company may unveil your Personal Data if convinced that such disclosure is essential to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Safeguard and defend the Company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate potential misconduct in relation to the Service
- Safeguard the personal safety of Service users or the general public
- Defend against legal liability
Security of Personal Data:
The security of Your Personal Data holds paramount importance to us. It’s important to note that no internet transmission or electronic storage method is entirely secure. While we strive to employ commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we are unable to guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites:
Our Service does not cater to individuals below 13, and we do not intentionally amass personal data from such individuals. If you’re a parent or guardian and discern that your child has submitted personal data, kindly apprise us. Upon identifying the collection of personal data from minors below 18 sans verified parental consent, prompt actions are taken to expunge the data from our servers. For individuals aged 13 to 18, personal data collection, usage, and storage may be constrained. Such limitations could affect the services we extend to these individuals. If legal grounds necessitate parental consent for processing personal data and Canadian legislation mandates such consent, we may seek parental approval prior to data collection and usage.